About Shafer Companies
OVER 40 YEARS IN BUSINESS
What started in 1982 as one ready-mix plant in our hometown of Albion, Michigan has now become six computerized plants throughout southern Michigan.
- Lansing, Michigan
- Albion, Michigan
- Jackson, Michigan
- Mason, Michigan
- Battle Creek, Michigan
- Marshall, Michigan
- On-site portable plants to service any area
Concrete Batch Plants
These fully automated plants are meticulously monitored and dispatched from our central hub, guaranteeing precise mixture, consistency, and quality. Moreover, we are unwaveringly committed to delivering unparalleled quality and service across the tri-state area.
- Residential and Commercial Mix Designs
- Colored Concrete
- Pervious Concrete
- Flow Fill
HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCT
At the forefront of Michigan and the Midwest concrete industry, Shafer leads the way in modernization, seamlessly integrating technology into fundamental processes. Our plants boast a TQM management structure, ensuring an unwavering commitment to delivering the highest levels of quality and service in the concrete supplier industry.
- High speed fiber optic connection between all our plant locations
- Utilize Command Series software for batching, quality control, dispatching and truck management
- Alphanumeric communication with trucks
- GPS location detection on all vehicles
- On-time rate: 99% +- utilizing technology
Precision Concrete Supplier
As an industry leader, we employ sales staff and dispatchers who are well-trained, knowledgeable and ACI certified. The Shafer team includes: a full-time quality control department, five Level II certified employees through the Michigan Concrete Association (MCA) and American Concrete Institute (ACI), six Level I certified employees through the MCA and ACI.