Ready Mix Plant Maintenance – Albion, Michigan
Maintenance · Albion, Michigan
Troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment including, ready-mix plant and other miscellaneous equipment. Have experience in operating front-end loader, forklift, skid loader, man lift & other equipment used in maintenance procedures.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Understand and follow proper lockout/tag out procedures.
- Weld and cut on equipment when necessary.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on ready-mix plant, conveyor, mixer, loader, etc. such as oiling, greasing, and changing filters.
- Perform building maintenance
- Inspect plant for necessary maintenance and complete repairs as assigned
- Ability to read and understand blueprints/schematics
- Perform metal fabrication for plant operations.
- Electrical and pneumatic knowledge a plus
- Be flexible.
- Work alone and in a team setting
- Be self-motivated
- Job will require sitting, standing, kneeling, crouching, crawling, etc…
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- Knowledge and experience in maintenance of equipment, such as air compressors, mixers, vibrators, conveyors, motors, and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Weld and cut with a torch.
- Available for weekend work
- Work well under pressure
- Driver’s license required
- CDL is a plus
- Hourly wage based on experience – Potential for excess of $70,000 per year
- Company vehicle to drive during work hours
- Health Insurance options eligible at 30 days (65% to 85% employer paid)
- Dental and Vision insurance offered at 30 days
- Holiday pay at 90 days
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Accident, Disability and Critical Insurance after 90 days
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- IRA with 3% employer match eligible after 1 year
- 100% Employer paid Sam’s Club Membership